Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bag-a-licious!

Once upon a time (yesterday) I made a bag. It wasn't actually this bag, but another one.

I took it to Kinder and showed some of the gals. They really liked it!

Then Charlie and I went shopping. I went into a favourite clothes shop of mine. The owner saw my bag. She loved it! She asked me if I would make some bags for her shop.

 I came home and started drafting patterns. I bought some fabric and used some that I had in my stash. I cut into my Heather Ross! Glory be!


I finished up all the bits and bobs tonight, including the label, which I love.
Will the discerning women of the inner-east of Melbourne fall in love with my creations, of which there will initally be five??? 

Watch this space!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to know someone out there is actually reading this!
Go on!! You know you want to...!