Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wiz-a-licious!


Me and the boysies are watching the Wizard of Oz. 
Well, Dom and I are trying to watch it while Charlie is punctuating it with bouts of "how much of a pain in the butt can I possibly be??"
I've never seen it before so it's a great afternoon for all, baking Afghans, Meat Pies and watching DVD's.

It fits with our current favourite theme song from the Glee soundtrack, Defying Gravity. 

We're a big singalong family!! Well, me and the boysies are, anyway. Dad's an avid listener! You should see us rockin' along in Little Blue belting out Tik Tok. I don't know if the words are completely appropriate for a 5 and 3 yr old but I'm hoping that it's a while before they know what "brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack" really means! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to know someone out there is actually reading this!
Go on!! You know you want to...!