Thursday, February 2, 2012

Holidaze

Well, it's the last day of the school holidays for us. The last day before my little munchkin man is a big school boy! Granted, he is only going for a couple of hours tomorrow, and then it's the ruddy weekend, which beggars belief as far as I'm concerned - why the hell not start them all on Monday?! Oh well, ho hum.

We've had a lovely relaxing time. Dad has jacked in the job, finally and we can all hang out together for a while.

Our holidays have consisted of...

Camping 


 Surfing


  
Cuddling



 Climbing







 Running



Welcoming





Golfing



Plus lots of Sleeping, and Mooching!!


We've just been golfing at the Par 3 in Studley Park. Bit too hot for me, but we all had a fab time and I can still hit a decent ball some of the time despite the eight or so years that I haven't picked up a club.

I have done a teeny bit of sewing and cooking. When the temperature rises, I can't be bothered with anything that involves a hot oven, cooktop or barbecue! And venturing into my sewing room on a hot day is a fool's errand!

We're moving back to NZ in a month or so! I'm off over next week to check out schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to know someone out there is actually reading this!
Go on!! You know you want to...!