Monday, July 13, 2009

little people

Lots of little people are featured on the Kinder quilt I have been working on for the last couple of days! Quilts from each group get auctioned off at the trivia night on August 1st.

I got the 25 strong Frog posse to draw themselves with fabric pens and pieced a kind of scrappy log cabin around each drawing. It's sashed in black and white stripes and backed in orange. I pieced some of the fabrics from the front onto the back too.





I'm quilting it at the moment. Kids are home from activities due to more coughs and colds - will they never end??? Poor old Dom sounds like he's been on 20 a day for 50 years! I mean, it's the first day back from the hols and we're at home AGAIN! 

Still, a little outing later on to post the latest ATWQB block to Glaucia in Brazil. These are the latest offerings. 

1 comment:

Lovely to know someone out there is actually reading this!
Go on!! You know you want to...!