Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bulbous

The biggest little boy is still sick. Sounds like he's got a 40 a day habit. He's been off school all week but we were going to send him today as the fevers have stopped.

That was until the tears welled up in those little eyes and a little, whispery voice proceeded to tell us that he didn't think he should go to school as he would cough all over his friends and give them germs and it still hurt his chest and head when he coughed.

I'm glad I didn't send him now. He's sitting on the couch, playing a game on the iPad in PJs, coughing ...and coughing.

I haven't been to the gym since Saturday. But I did manage to get into the garden on the first day of winter, which was cold in the morn but gloriously sunny for the rest.

With the help of my smaller gardening companion, I planted some of these, hoping that...
these will emerge in the spring!

I also planted some of these by the front door. They don't look like this yet, sadly!


Now I'm going to sew, but will go out and plant my vege seedlings later.

And before you ask - no, I haven't done the dishes yet!

1 comment:

  1. The dishes will wait...........however, I don't think this gorgeous weather will!!!! Took the dog for a walk, and visited Patchwork House........ready for tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to know someone out there is actually reading this!
Go on!! You know you want to...!