Sunday, August 7, 2011

I love this skirt...

on the beautiful Emma Watson (aka Hermione, my future daughter-in-law according to Charlie)

I reckon, with a pile of Anna Maria Horner fabrics, I could probably knock off similar one fairly easily. It will undoubtedly be shorter and (a lot) wider than that one. I may not look like Emma Watson when I put it on, in fact, I am fairly certain of it, but I am still inclined to try.

But..
a) will I start off with a hiss and a roar and then lose interest?
b) I have a pile of unfinished projects I have vowed to finish by the end of the year (see the progress thingummys)
c) I have too much fabric and shouldn't really buy any more...

I shall hereby muse about it today and make my decision tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, love, love it! Go on. Give it a go. Then do a tute ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to know someone out there is actually reading this!
Go on!! You know you want to...!