Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Snippets


What did Sunday bring for me? I nice lie in with the little lads, watching silly movies in bed, eggs, bacon, avo and chorizo for breaky, plus a great big cappuccino, then...

 ...did a bit more quilting on the cot quilt I started a few months back,...


...then realized I needed to make these 8 placemats in a hurry...,
 ...had trouble choosing the binding


...was required to view the lads playing Xbox, so did a bit of hand-quilting...

...made these for Meg in the Beehive bee.


I then went to Target to get the NZ Christmas pressies. I also got a few items of the undie variety, and a most (un)attractive "foundation" undergarment. As I was called forth from the queue, I realized, to my horror, that the young man on the till was my friend Lisa's teenage son. I hope that he will remember me for the lovely cake he ate last week that I baked, not my granny undies!!


Is it any wonder that I had to buy these at the supermarket to placate myself?
A bit of Tangy Bliss is all you need sometimes!

2 comments:

  1. As long as the cakes keep coming 'What happens in target, stays in target' Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to know someone out there is actually reading this!
Go on!! You know you want to...!