Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blogtoberfest, Day 1- a series of confessions!

First of all, I'm a day late starting Blogtoberfest as it is indeed the 2nd of October today. I looked at entering last night, but hate blogging from the iPad, and although the movie I was watching was average at best (Tomorrow, When the War Began) I couldn't be arsed getting up and going to "the pit of despair".

Which brings me to my second confession.

 This is the worst half of the pit of despair - the sewing part. The office part is pretty messy too, but this is the reason I am not motivated to sew at the mo'.
 It really beggars belief! There is crap everywhere.

I am resolved to spending a good part of my day trying to get this beast into some semblance of order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to know someone out there is actually reading this!
Go on!! You know you want to...!