Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 6 blogtoberfest

My littlest man is having his first sleepover.



I miss him.



I know these things need to be done, and he's at one of my great friend's houses with her little boy, whom he adores, and he's had an absolute blast, but it's doesn't feel right not to have him here.



On the upside, big bro has had the best time. He got to sit in the front seat with me on the way to Aikido ( bad mummy), had some of my coke ( as in cola, not powdery stuff which I would be far too scared to touch), had fish and chips in the park with me and Dad, watched Transformers (an M. - bad Daddy) till 9.30 and had Tim tams. Very happy boy!


Still miss my little one though. Can't wait to see him tomorrow.


Better get used to it though, I suppose. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to know someone out there is actually reading this!
Go on!! You know you want to...!