Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sunshiny day Blogtoberfest Day 18

I'm getting a bit slack on this blogging every day business! Oh well.
It's a gorgeous day, too nice to be inside sewing (as I sit inside at the computer, blogging...) so I thought I'd post a sunshiny pic of what i SHOULD be sewing.


 A cot quilt for the new little cousin in Vancouver. It's been started and won't take long to finish, but I've been dragging my heels. Best get it done before she gets to school age!

Poppies are my favourite flowers so I planted a slew of them this year, and they are just blooming fantastically!!




Charlie and I have had a lovely morning, taking Dom to school on the tram, having coffee with the girls, Dymocks story time, Lunch at a cafe, home on the tram via the supermarket to change the lightbulbs for a record THIRD time!

Must remember that it's time to put the sunscreen back in my bag again though. It's lovely and warm today but supposed to be 29 degrees on Thursday!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to know someone out there is actually reading this!
Go on!! You know you want to...!